The GlycoMark test is indicated for use in patients with diabetes.
- 1,5-AG is covered by most federal, state and private payors
- CPT Code 84378, without the same frequency limitations as A1C
- Diabetes related ICD10 codes are as follows:
- E08: Diabetes mellitus due to underlying condition
- E09: Drug or chemical induced diabetes mellitus
- E10: Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- E11: Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- E13: Other specified diabetes mellitus
- Given the significant health risks associated with hyperglycemia, the GlycoMark test is a low-cost, high-value test
The information above contains general reimbursement information only, is not legal advice or a warranty or guarantee of reimbursement coverage, nor is it advice about how to code, complete, or submit any claim for payment. Providers have the ultimate responsibility for all aspects of coding and billing.